Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

Pay-It-Forward | Rochester, NY Children / Family Photographer | Katie McNamara




PAY - IT - FORWARD

Here is how it works... From now till April10th you can nominate someone or a family that you think deserves a Complimentary Session that comes with a proof book.. They will also get $20 in free prints after that the prints are optional and extra

*You CANNOT Nominate yourselves but you CAN nominate up to TWO people or family's
* You must be a fan of KatieLynn Photographgy on FB 
* Leave a Comment here to tell me why you think they should be chosen! 

I did this once before and I really enjoyed reading everyone's Stories... I am very excited !!! =) And always love pay it forward events myself!!




UPDATED: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR SESSION done within 20MILES OF ZIP-14410- 

Have a great day ~Katie

1 comments:

The Curriers said...

I nominate my friend and her family Sarah S. She is one of the most selfless people I know. She still writes hand written letters to everyone is beyond the nicest person you will ever meet. Her family is currently going through lots of struggles with her uncle dying of cancer as well as her grandfather being very sick in the hospital. On top of that her mother just had surgery on her shoulder and I think another one of her aunts is ill. Such a great person. Please choose her family.