Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

iheartfaces | Soft and Sweet | Rochester NY, Photographer

I took this beautiful little Girl's pictures last week and I thought this would be the perfect photo for the "soft and sweet" weekly challenge over at iheartfaces ...



Be sure to heard over and enter yourselve and check out all the other great posts! 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very soft & sweet capture here!

Anonymous said...

This is definitely soft & sweet in every way. Gorgeous photo.

Taryn Yager said...

oh my goodness, too much sweetness for one picture! beautiful image!