Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

♥♥And two hearts shall be one♥♥ | Palmyra/Rochester,NY Wedding Photographer

    You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams.

~ Dr. Seuss~

And finally a Blog post for this very patient Bride and Groom!! I had the hardest time deciding which ones to share.. :) 
These are my favorites... Enjoy!






I love ring shots :) and these rings are gorgeous!!! :)










I love this one. =)



Katie
www.katielynnphotographyny.com

1 comments:

Cherryl-Ann said...

gorgeous couple and pictures! I love her dress!