Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

Katie - 2012 | Rochester New York Senior Photographer

 I'm slightly partial to this Awesome Senior's name :) OH, yeah maybe because it's mine ... I have to say this was a early morning session and the lighting was perfect. Weather was cool and she had amazing outfits!! I LOVE her Lace Dress and boots!!






















 I LOVE reading Comments so be sure to leave one! :)



Katie
www.katielynnphotographyny.com

0 comments: