Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

"B" Family | Rochester, NY Family Photographer

I love doing sessions BUT when you have three brothers that are trying to get each other to smile and laugh. IT'S the BEST!! Let me know which ones are your favorites.. I always love comments :)

bfam3



bfam2



bfam4



fam5



fam6



bfam1

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the first one! Three boys and now a baby girl??? Wow! She'll have quite the protection:)

Sue said...

Katie I love what I see so far, thanks for the sneak peak. Thanks for a great day and your patience.
Sue B