Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

♥ Wedding bells & Black and White ♥ | Rochester Wedding Photographer | Katie McNamara

This bride was gorgeous and she definitely had good taste for decorating and colors!! :) You can go Here and see more pictures that are posted on Fb! Enjoy and be sure to leave a comment as to which ones you like :)



I love her dress... :)







la,la,la,la,la... rings ♥ ♥




LOVE her boots!!! :o)







                                                  










I thought this one was sweet





This is MY FAVORITE!! :)


 

1 comments:

Rachel Barkowski said...

Katie - WOW! Awesome pictures! The best wedding pics I have ever seen, by far! Keep it up!