Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

Beautiful Maternity Session | Rochester, NY Maternity/Child Photographer

AHHH I am alive.. I think :) I have been so behind on getting my previews out. Thanks to my ever so patient clients... :) Here is the first of several previews tonight... :)

This Maternity session was lots of fun... It started nice and early and the sunrise was beautiful...Here are a few of my favorites! :) Can't wait to meet their little guy soon! :)









Enjoy, Katie

www.katielynnphotographyny.com

0 comments: