Welcome

Hello my name is Katie. I am a professional photographer based in Rochester Area and serving Upstate New York. I specialize in Fun, Simple, Contemporary, Natural light Portraiture of Newborns, Children, Seniors, Families and Wedding Photography.
Glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy.

You will find all the latest happenings - Photographs, News, and Updates - all right here. Be sure to check out my Website too =)

Beautiful Bride and the Love of her life - Part 1 | (Brasov, Romania ) Rochester, NY Wedding Photographer

This Beautiful Bride was not only beautiful on her wedding day but has one of the most beautiful,loving and caring hearts you will ever meet. And I'm not bias or anything but she is one of my best friends... =) I hope you enjoy part one of her wedding photos.. be sure to leave a comment I'd love to hear which is your favorite...


One day as she was sitting in a coffee shop tucked away in a rather large city in Romania, all of a sudden there he was waiting on her....














Part two this week!! :)have a great day,
katie

1 comments:

anna said...

I cannot pick which one is my favorite. I'm pretty sure they are the cutest couple I've ever seen and you are an amazing photographer!! Can't wait to see more.